Simply by purchasing a lifetime membership, you can become part owner of a continually growing and thriving community-minded business.
Visit one of our locations or co-op.crs/membership for more information about membership and its benefits.
More information can also be obtained from our administration office at 9831 100th Ave, Grande Prairie; our phone number is 780-539-6111 and our email address is email@example.com
Please note: to become a member of New Horizon Co-operative Limited, you will need to provide the following information during the application process. (All of the items are mandatory):
- *Social Insurance Number (SIN #) – Please See Clarification Below:
- *Birthdate (required for over age by-law)
- *Mailing Address with Postal Code (allocation and cheque mail out)
- *Phone Number
Without compliance of the above REQUIRED* information, New Horizon Co-op will not be able to sell you a membership.
Reasons why your SIN # is required
- Your SIN # is required under the Income Tax Act for tax reporting purposes and in order to issue a T4A slip.
- New Horizon Co-operative Association Limited is required by law to have this number on file and does not violate the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
- The number provided will not be used for any other purpose.